Order your copy from your local Denitool® distributor now.
Shed costs with SynTool
Check it out at IMTS
For heimatec® u-tec and ER interface
use your collet chucks
outperforming in steel & Ti-alloys!
New Iso Tools insert
more Infos on our
Our latest Innovations
News & Events
- Razor sharp cutting edge,
- DX2 and DX32 coated,
- cuts all Steels,
- cuts all Titanium alloys
• Excellent runout and concentricity tolerances, ideal for large series production, tooling & fixturing
• Angle exactly 90°
• Inserts SPHT 06 / SPHW 06 with 4 cutting edges
• Smooth cutting - superior surface finish at increased feed rates
• Cylindrical Shank (Upon request: Weldon Shank at no additional charge)
Denitool Inc. participated in the recent IMTS 2014 show at Chicago's McCormick Place.
Nearly 2,000 companies participated along with Denitool Inc., as we welcomed over
114,000 attendees to see the latest products offered by all manufacturers.
• To simplify material-specific selection of inserts for turning, we have developed the “Denitool Insert Selectors“.
• We have revised the cutting data tables and updated with the new insert types.
• Heimatec u-tec Live Tool Unit with Denitool LTH RSAS & SPHW 060204 FN
• Standard Live Tool Unit with ER and cutter APKT (competitor)
We are happy to announce a new peripheral ground & highly polished insert with excellent chip control
This new insert introduces excellent chip control for Swiss-type machines as well as for internal machining.
Carbide boring bars for precision boring heads are now available from Denitool.
(The original with high hardness > HRC 50 precision insert pocket)
• Premiere performance milling cutter system with extremely rigid interface
• Expanded live tool offering with introduction of Denitool‘s Vario® system for
high precision boring
We are happy to announce a new peripheral ground &amp; highly polished insert with excellent chip control features:
VCGT 0702R FN-18M
This new insert introduces excellent chip control for Swiss-type machines as well as for internal machining. [...]
We are happy to announce a new, highly polished insert with excellent cutting edge stability allowing fo longer tool life, reduced downtime, as well as reduced tooling costs:
VCGT 1303R FN-18M DX2
Due to massive price increases on carbide shank blanks - expecially for larger diameters - we have completed the program with additional types with a shorter shank, in order to offer cost-effective alternatives.
In addition to the known standard boring bars the following short-shank versions can be ordered immediately.[...]
Reduce tooling costs by utilizing inserts with increased performance
We are happy to announce the new peripheral ground insert design with significantly improved cutting performance which will replace our previous offering SCMT 060204 EN
CCGT 06020R EN / SCGT 06020R FN
Prodex 2016, Basel
PRODEX is the only exhibition in Switzerland to give its visitors, who include specialists in the field and potential investors, a clear differentiated overview of the entire production chain. Instead of presenting products and services in separate subject areas, PRODEX shows all the production processes in practical end-to-end process chains. In this real-life environment, your products and services will attract greater interest, leading to promising contacts and targeted sales discussions with customers.
Location: MCH Messe Basel, Switzerland